The Power of Choice
As I have aged and come into my own as a person, woman, and professional, I have always reflected back on my time as a younger person, from pre-school, high school, college, and my post-college years and how different life is and how good life is for me as an adult. When I think about what has been most transformational in my life, one revelation always rises to the top: the most powerful ability we have as adults is choice. So much is planned out for us when we are young, but when we become adults the power of choice is what liberates us, allows us to forge our own paths, and provides the opportunity to make a life that we truly love. This month, the team of Realty One Group Regency demonstrates how your power of choice affects the experience you have when buying or selling a home, and show you why our clients are so happy when they choose to work with us.
- Camaraderie: our office and team is incredibly tight-knit, and we communicate with each other almost every day about how we can become better agents, better colleagues, and offer the best service possible. Our teamwork mentality ensures you have true support from the entire company from start to finish, whether it’s your home’s marketing, ensuring you can see a house at the time that works for you, or anything else that may arise with inspections, financing, and all that is in between. Our staff is in close communication with our agents, ensuring all of the little details are taken care of for you ahead of time.
- Technology: real estate is an ever changing industry, and we offer the best technology to our agents, which assists them with ensuring they are offering you the best. Whether that is our complimentary moving concierge service to help set up movers and utilities, online earnest money delivery platform, the use of social media to market your home, or simply a very easily-used e-signature software, we know that staying ahead of the trend is what is best for you.
- Quality Relationships: Buying and selling homes is stressful and scary, and working with someone you know and trust is very important to ease the pain. We understand email and texts do not and never will take the place of person to person communication. Relationships and trust are formed from frequent person to person interaction and connection, and we know that while we can utilize email, texts, and other forms of e-communication, being on the phone or in person will always give you the best experience that makes you feel heard, seen, and protected, which is our ultimate goal.
- Process management: The process of buying and selling a home is overall usually the same. While we love and use checklists to keep your transaction on track and smooth, we use ours in a fashion that allows you to have constant personal contact from start to finish. We are always hands on with you and our third party vendors who move your transaction along, ensuring that you are always abreast of where we are in the process.
- Marketing: The key to selling your home successfully is marketing. Marketing is everything from ensuring your home is in its best condition possible before it goes to market, professional photos, perfect online presence, and more. Our agents ensure your listing looks its absolute because we team up and focus our individual expertise for your home. We customize your timeline and itemize projects that may need done so as to meet your timeframe and financial goals. We will assist with the coordination of any tasks and connect you with our business partners like cleaning services, handyman work, contractors, etc.
These are just a few of the reasons why we like to say at Realty One Group that bigger doesn’t mean better, that the boutique notion of quality over quantity is our hallmark, and that in the end it’s the little things that shape the big things, both in life and in your real estate experiences. Most people buy or sell a home only a few times in a lifetime, so context and expectation of the process and the level of service can be obscure. Exercise your power of choice, choose our team, and experience the difference.
See full article in Siouxland Woman Magazine!